Good with people? We need you.
|Job Position||Human Resource Coordinator|
|Job Description||Works with leadership to oversee recruitment, and other issues related to the needs of the AACF campus ministry staff|
|Responsibilities||1. Promote staffing opportunities at AACF chapters and events
2. Assemble and lead recruitment team as well as interview team
3. Work closely with Media to communicate vision, values and ministry objectives / accomplishments (e.g. develop communication pieces for distribution, etc.)
4. Works with Leadership Team and Staff Leadership Development and moo Training to help confirm all things pertaining to staff needs
|Short term objectives||1. Update and confirm the AACF Policy Manual and Staff Manual
2. Update appropriate reporting and coordination of communication
|Qualifications||1. Be proficient in word, video conferencing, email etc…any technology which enables the person to connect with potential future staff
2. Able and willing to travel to meet and greet potential new staff (or at least be able to lead an interviewee who can do this).
3. Friendly, outgoing, and approachable.
4. Ability to connect, reconnect, network, and follow up with “leads”
|Preferred Qualifications||Human Resource background|
|Job Type||Full Time|