top of page
Questions about giving? We’ve got answers!

How do I donate on your website?

Watch this video for a step-by-step guide!

Video link

What are the different ways I can financially support AACF?

Learn about all the ways to give by clicking here.


Why is the URL of the payment page “…”?

Our donation platform is Little Green Light (lglforms) and the payment page is hosted on their site.


What payment methods can I use on your website?

We accept:

  • Credit cards

  • Debit cards

  • Apple Pay or Google Pay

  • PayPal

  • ACH payments

What is EFT?

EFT stands for "Electronic Funds Transfer," which is a digital transfer of money through an online payment system.


What is ACH?

ACH stands for "Automated Clearing House" a system used for electronically moving money between bank accounts in the U.S.


What’s the difference between EFT and ACH?

EFT is a general term for all digital payments. ACH is a specific type of EFT used for direct deposits or payments between bank accounts.


Can I still give using ACH even if I don't use online banking?

Yes, you can! Fill out this form (Authorization Request for ACH Monthly Donation) to give via ACH - “bank-to-bank payment”.


Can I donate using PayPal?

Yes, but you need an active PayPal account. Also note that PayPal has higher processing fees. However, if you prefer, you can still use PayPal!

What are the advantages of giving by ACH compared to credit card or PayPal?

ACH transactions have the lowest processing fees. Credit card fees are higher, particularly for AMEX. Both AMEX and PayPal have the highest processing fees. However, rest assured that your entire intended donation will always go to the ministry you are supporting.


How will I receive my year-end giving statement?

Year-end giving statements are emailed to you, typically in mid-January of the following year, unless you've previously requested paper statements. To request a paper copy, email with your full name and mailing address, and request a hard copy of your year-end giving statement.


How do I adjust my recurring donation amount?

Fill out this form (Modify Your Recurring ACH or Credit Card Donation) to increase or decrease your recurring ACH or credit card donation.


How can I update the credit card information of my recurring donation?

Fill out this form (Modify Your Recurring ACH or Credit Card Donation) to change your credit card information or update an expired card.


How can I cancel my recurring donation?

Fill out this form (Modify Your Recurring ACH or Credit Card Donation) to cancel your recurring donation.


Can I convert a one-time donation to a recurring donation?

No. You need to decide at the time of donation if it will be a recurring donation or not.


Can I donate directly to a missionary or campus minister?

Yes, but you won't receive a tax-deductible receipt. To get a tax-deductible receipt, donate through JEMS.


Can I access my donation history online?

Not currently. However, you can email and request a current year-to-date report of your donation history.

bottom of page